Your products and your corporate image all rely on the proper naming and use of terms.
Tailor-made terminology involves:
- Extraction of terminology from existing texts
- Recording of terminology used during translation or defined during translation preparation
- Continuous maintenance of your terminology (in a terminology database)
- Selection and implementation of database-supported terminology and translation tools
Well-thought out, professional terminology management ensures:
- Consistently high-quality translated texts
- Cost and time savings
- More efficient communication and lower error rates
- Effortless transfer of your texts into all media formats
Different names and meanings for specific things are often used in companies and within departments – often varying across languages and countries. This can easily lead to errors and delays in translation, especially in technical translations.
Terminology is the key to consistent and reliable translations. Your products and your corporate image all rely on the proper naming and use of terms.