DeAnn Cougler – an expert professional translator and senior consultant for translation management.
- DVÜD – German association of independant translators and interpreters
- Tekom e.V. – Institute for technical communication
- AGBC e.V. – American German Business Club
- California Association e.V.
- United for Hope e.V.
- Freelance German-English technical translator with over 20 proven years of experience
- Expert for translation and terminology management
- Project management and process consultant
- Expert in localization for the English markets:
– Skilled in the use of and training in CAT and terminologies tools
– LICS® Auditor for translations services in accordance with EN 15038
Originally from the western part of the US, I studied German and Political Science in the US and in Heidelberg, Germany and graduated with an additional certification in International Relations before settling in Munich as a technical translator and terminologist.
You can also find me at European conferences talking about the benefits of translation databases and other translation and terminology issues.